Thứ Bảy, 5 tháng 2, 2011

Waterbondage - Bobbi Starr bdsm electrified

bdsm electro shock


bdsm electro shock

Bobbi is back!! We the whole of loved her the first time around and I fell in the tender passion all over again during this visit. I'm always a small tougher on a model the second time we meet and this shoot proves that fact very well. I exposed her cage phobia by the Houdini tank. Her fear is quite apparent throughout the pageant. Then I gagged her with a chain on the chain texture. In scene three I pushed Bobbi's limits bdsm electro play with an extremely tight electrical tape bind in the curved tank. In the process I found out she was delicate! Her underwater struggling while being tickled is hot! In the continue scene she was vulnerable to more tickling, so of course I had to indulge myself again. Her helpless struggles in this scene are quite a turn-without interrupti~. As a reward for her giving nature, Wet Dreams thanked Bobbi instead of me with a bdsm tubes couple of beautiful orgasms. I bdsm thumbs can hardly wait notwithstanding round three bdsm e greetings with Bobbi Starr.

Video bdsm ebony free from Waterbondage.com
file volume: 347 mb
resolution: 854x480 (HD)
format video: wmv
codec: Windows Media Video
continuation: 52 min bdsm dvds
genre: Bound Women Restrained, Dunked, Machine Fucked and Forced in a Houdini Immersion Tank at WaterBondage

File sizing: 347.0 MB

bdsm electro shock